What conditions does CranioSacral Therapy address?
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Migrains and tension headaches
- Jaw problems (TMJ)
- Whiplash and motor vehicle accidents
Stress and Tension-Related Disorders
- Chronic Fatiguex
- Chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- Emotional distress
- Balance disorders
- Vertigo, tinitus, sinusitis
- Bell's palsy, trigeminal neuralgia
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- And Many Other Conditions
How many CranioSacral Therapy sessions will I need?
Response to CST varies from individual to individual and condition
to condition. Your response is uniquely your own and can't be
compared to anyone else's - even those cases that may appear to be
similar to your own. The number of sessions needed varies widely -
from just one up to three or more a week over the course of
Book your appointment with Pred today!